How many tourist destinations can claim to have attractions blessed by a thousand gods? There’s but only one place in the whole world that can: Bali.
Now, just as there are a thousand companies claiming to have the best car insurance policy or a horde of stores saying that they have the finest San Diego flooring that you can possibly find, there are also a lot of island-destinations that lay claim to be the most exotic and most exciting place for weary souls searching for a soothing experience. But just like good african mango reviews in a realizzazione siti web or a well-written essay in a Web Design Kent, it is hard not to notice the many-faceted wonders that Bali has to offer.
Here are the top 5 attractions that await you in this island-paradise:
1. Kuta. Being a tropical island with lots of fine beaches, Kuta will surely delight every beach lover. Lined with rows upon rows of coconut trees, Kuta is blessed with huge waves that are perfect for surfing. Here, one can easily find the perfect surfing gear by simply visiting a surf shop along the beach. The place also offers a breathtaking sunset view as well as lively pubs and restaurants that come alive at night.
2. Sanur. This quaint village is home to pristine sceneries that abound with historical sites where one can glimpse into Bali’s rich past. Here, one can experience peace of mind and relaxation, like lying on a bed in one of the handsome villas in Spain. But if you’re into adventure, then head out to the beach and enjoy water sports like boating and wind surfing.
3. Nusa Dua. The place is known for major 5-star hotels with well-appointed rooms and excellent accommodation. Nusa Dua also has Geger Beach, a public white sand beach where tourists on a budget can enjoy warm beach water without paying, just like having free microsoft points. Tourists may also visit Serangan or Turtle Island aboard a boat with a glass bottom that offers a breathtaking view of the marine life.
4. Pura Tana Lot Temple. Built atop a huge boulder and is surrounded by tranquil waters, it’s a place where tourists may meditate or offer worship to the guardian spirits of the sea. Meditating in this secluded place will free one of life’s worries and complexities, like the complexities surrounding SharePoint Hosting or stock trading.
5. Mount Agung. Those who want a captivating view of Bali shouldn’t miss this place. Regarded as the holiest mountain in Bali, it provides a stunning 360 degree view of the entire island. It is located 3,000 feet above sea level, and is the best place to enjoy a breathtaking view of rice terraces, lush greens, and handsome beaches. Needless to say, it has a view to die for.
So, pack your bags and head here soon—because there are endless possibilities to do and see only in the island-paradise that is Bali.